DRAMeXchange - Price, Transactions, and research inside DRAM/Flash industry

It is currently Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:04 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: 2 phase stepper motor
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:04 pm 

Generally, stepper motor consists of two parts, rotor and stator. The rotor of 2 phase stepper motor have 50 teeth, and the rotor moves 1/4 of the pitch to be aligned with the next phase. There are two windings and four lead wires on the stator of this stepper motor.
2 phase stepper motor is a hybrid stepper motor with 2 phase. This stepper motor has following advantages: First, the overload is good. The speed is not affected by the size of the load. The stepper motor has strict requirements on speed and position. The second is convenient control. The stepper motor rotates in units of “steps” and the digital features are more obvious. Third, the structure of 2 phase stepper motor is simple. The traditional mechanical speed and position control structure is complicated and difficult to adjust. After using this stepper motor, the structure of the whole machine is simple and compact. The tachometer motor converts the speed into a voltage and passes it to the input as a feedback signal.

Post subject: Re: 2 phase stepper motor
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:45 pm 

This is something interesting that I got to know about the stepper motor. I was actually looking forward to knowing about planetary gear motor because I have no idea about it at all. It'd be nice if you posted about it as well.