DRAMeXchange - Price, Transactions, and research inside DRAM/Flash industry

It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:54 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Live Experience about Sleep Disorder
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 5:50 pm 

Seriously, nothing makes me feel jealous than hearing from the people about sleep :(. I really have bad experiences with sleep for as long as I can remember and I have tried everything to get more of it like meditation, exercises, melatonin, solid sleep hygiene and what not!! Thanks to some of them, they helped for a short period of time. but didn't act as the permanent cure.

The human psychology is first to consult the doctor for every problem right!! In the same way, I went, he prescribed me with Klonopin. It helped me in falling asleep but the very next day I felt like a slightly nauseous zombie :evil: . I was in the same feeling as previous days where I couldn't sleep. I thought that it won't work and stopped it. At that time I heard about CBDhttps://forum.dramexchange.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=25364&hilit=cbd, I have tried various medications and natural remedies thought I would give a try even for this. First of all, I researched about it and found really good results about it. I have contacted my friends and took suggestions from them they were very confident about it and some of my friends even suggested me some discounts on one of the best brands nuleaf naturals from https://www.startupworld.com/startup-deals/nuleaf-naturals-coupon/ :o. After using CBD, I really felt a lot of change in my habit of sleeping. Though the world was running in my mind, I could gradually increase my sleep which even controlled my anxiety. All thanks to CBD ;) !!

Post subject: Re: Live Experience about Sleep Disorder
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:45 pm 

I can understand you, man .. I also felt all the side effects of the classic insomnia pills. After that, I began to read a lot of medical literature and found popular cannabinoids explained review. After that, my life changed) I began to actively use the CBD oil to normalize my sleep. I managed to do it completely in 5 weeks.