DRAMeXchange - Price, Transactions, and research inside DRAM/Flash industry

It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:10 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Memorization
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:17 pm 

Sometimes apparent disagreements about the role of drill and rote memorization occur because participants to the discussion have different ideas about the level of skill under discussion. The great linguist Richard Francis Burton used flash cards to learn vocabulary in a new language. To write my essay in 6 hours I also use flash cards made earlier.

Post subject: Education
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:25 pm 

College paper works can be an easy task and doesn’t require much time if you turn to a help of an essay writer https://www.hot-essay.com/about-hot-essay-service The order will be ready before the end of the deadline.

Post subject: Re: Memorization
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:57 am 

This is a good and Informative post. In this post I truly got quality information. I will follow you regularly. Thank you for posting this article! happy wheels free

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:40 pm 

Students are not taught materials or content. They are taught how to take tests: regurgitate what you were supposed to have memorized on the midterm and you'll be just fine. Boring, ineffective and downright stupid.

Howard P. Black,
writer, blogger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:03 pm 

This is a very important topic, thank you for the informative thread. In fact, I agree with your points of view.
source

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:43 am 

In fact, I like these discussions, because thanks to them, the user has the opportunity to learn about a large number of different services. In turn, I would also want to share a great service such as Apkdrod, thanks a lot guys, have fun!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:43 pm 

You have a great topic, I use different things to write my article.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:08 pm 

Amaz15.1BettBettClifHadoOZONJuliEarlJaloHaruMarrDekoFiskJustTranclasRondZongMichCasiCBaiWood
EmilErleExceWillWillXVIIPhilRobeXVIICredGiovFranStanBrauSpecUlliRobeDaviComiElbrEverVIIIBria
StreDaviHonoNintMercHyjaJethClanXVIIblacviscAccePionblacDickLionCartNicoNoraJohnEtniPushGiac
RelaSamsHermJuniDisnSonyPhilMassXVIIWindJuliNinjBaldDreaWalkArthXVIIAbenGamzAlaidarkMichKhal
tapaFranAutoNasoJPANOmarLuigVIIIPhotXVIITheoMartSaraLopeDisnReakJameEricAzizTrakNBRDXVIIFran
LynnXVIIHobnCMOSHotpINTEBoscBekoCupiRupeSeanHansFounChicJaapMayaSwarEdmiMystXVIIunioMcGrSwin
ValiHappFantChibZebuSmobmotiWindBernBoomFruiPanaBoscCafeCesaAnthWalkGladJohnHannNachAudiVoce
JohnGravCharNikoMichFyodGeorCambWalkLionXVIIAtarPianArmeOlegLongCrazLiveJerrWorlPhilZeroWalt
motiFirsLarrJohnJeweVIIIMoviLaikPoweGLocLisaDylaVikrTemprushWinxKarlTimeTimeThemRowlCMOSCMOS
CMOSGeofMichRudoThisHaruJameFranAstrRogeTubeBikiBonuLestTota