DRAMeXchange - Price, Transactions, and research inside DRAM/Flash industry

It is currently Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:45 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Los Angeles Rams vs. Minnesota Vikings: Five Rams to watch revisited
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:15 am 

In a much hyped matchup between two extremely strong NFC teams Womens John Sullivan Jersey , the Los Angeles Rams and Minnesota Vikings managed to live up to the expectations. It was a wild game with a ass-load of offense and our Rams came out victorious.Last week, Hotdaddywags took a look at which Rams to keep an eye on during the game and the results were mixed.EDGE Samson EbukamEbukam had a solid if unspectacular game. He didn’t make any flashy plays, but wasn’t on the wrong end of any either. Pretty much what you expect for a role player on this loaded Rams defense.CB Sam ShieldsThere’s no nice way to put this, so I’m just gonna lay it all out there. Shields got roasted against Minnesota. He was picked on repeatedly by Vikings QB Kirk Cousins and was exposed as being a step too slow.Sure, not ever team has a Stefon Diggs and an Adam Thielen.... but Shields was nonetheless a step behind on every play. I wouldn’t be surprised to see other CBs get looks in the coming weeks.CB Troy HillWhich is where Hill comes in. He was only on the field for 3 snaps last week, but that could change drastically given Shields’ struggles.QB Jared GoffIf that’s not a coming out party for QB Jared Goff, I don’t know what else he can do. He’s been ELITE (that’s right, I said it) and is going toe to toe with Kansas City Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes for MVP at the quarter pole of the 2018 season.We’ve all suffered through the Jeff Fisher years so let’s not analyze too much here. Let’s enjoy this moment.RB Todd GurleyGurley had a great evening. He went for 150 yards from scrimmage and a receiving TD Youth Marcus Peters Jersey , which would normally be extraordinary. But this is Just Todd Gurley so it seemed......ordinary. This was Jared Goff’s show all night, but let’s not forget the role that Gurley continues to play in Goff’s development.Random Ramsdom 8/27: Texans tidbits, and closing in on Aaron Donald Rams beat Texans 21-20: Instant analysis and game notes | RamsWireCam DaSilva’s quick take on preseason game three.McVay Provides Update on Aaron Donald | Rams OfficialLet’s hope it’s not all hot air and conjecture, but when the HC starts talking about timelines as far as acclimating a player, it’s hard not to get your hopes up. The stars seems to be aligning in LA to #paytheman.Week 3 Snap Counts | Rams OfficialA look at who saw action against Houston on Saturday.Rams vs. Texans: Studs and duds | RamsWireJoe Noteboom, John Kelly and Ethan Westbrooks continue to shine. Sean Mannion, Troy Hill, and Temarrick Hemingway continue to stink.Rams played a defense Texans weren’t expecting | TexansWireLooks like Wade Phillips had a few tricks up his sleeve http://www.ramsfootballauthentics.com/jared-goff-jersey-authentic , albeit in preseason fashion, for the Texans. Zone? A preview of things to come, or just an experiment?John Kelly’s Powerful Preseason | Rams Official6th round picks aren’t usually a lock for the roster. John Kelly’s preseason has erased any doubt that he’ll make the final 53. Defensive Starters Show Promise in Limited Work | Rams OfficialIt only lasted for seven snaps, but most of the Rams first-team D suited up on Sunday in what was an exciting sneak peek. Spoiler Alert: DT Ndamakong Suh annihilated QB DeShaun Watson leading to a LaMarcus Joyner INT.Raiders remain open to trading Khalil Mack | FanSidedAs positive news emerges on the Aaron Donald front for the Rams, the Raiders scenario with Khalil Mack darkens. Best of both worlds: Rams sign Donald and Raiders remain in a stalemate with Mack heading into week 1.LA Rams Fantasy Preview | Fantasy Six-PackGot a draft (or 5) this week? Here’s a quick primer of the Rams’ fantasy studs.

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.