DRAMeXchange - Price, Transactions, and research inside DRAM/Flash industry

It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:12 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Looking for Maplestory 2 Mesos Batting Tips
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:30 am 

Fight normal horntail. He drops a wonderful ring.Maple Story 2 Mesos park will have alot of drops inside. Try playing for a set of items you can either sell or use yourself.level 150 ghost boat has best badge in game, so do that questline.Get alot of reward points to use cubes, hammers, and stuff to update equips.take advantage of occasions. They occasionally have great items.Don't be afraid to update current equips in the event that you think you going to have them time.

Suggestion into the Maplestory2 GMS team to revamp the Empress's Might Job quest

I'm making a proposal to the Maplestory2 GMS team to revamp the Empress's Might Job quest.For those of you know dont understand the Empress's Might Quest was released during the event held which would allow Knight of Cygnus players the capability to Reincarnate to a distinctive adventurer course that would have one of the special moves based on the KoC utilized.

Since the launch of this kind of event quest I have for long years tried to accumulate the lunar dew. To no avail I have yet to have one Lunar Dew fall from gender of Desert Rat.

MMOGO has the most game currency and items, the fastest delivery speed, welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-2/Mesos.html