DRAMeXchange - Price, Transactions, and research inside DRAM/Flash industry

It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:56 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: The debut of fortnite materials
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:42 pm 

It's a beach umbrella, clearly. I suppose this sort of thing was inevitable, at any point? Beach umbrellas are, on a technical level, among the chief umbrella subsets in the end. The debut of fortnite materials Lazy Links and Paradise Palms follow a clear sort of summertime fun sub-themesomething which we also see with all the newest lifeguard and leaked shark skins. The beach umbrella is definitely a part of that theme, even if I'm not so wild about it, overall. Last season saw a strange-looking graffiti-covered umbrella with some true personality, and the season before that watched my favorite so far, and not just because it is the only one I've: a red paper parasol with dragon detail.

Thus far, Season 5 is a little bit difficult to pin down, much like Cheap fortnite items itself. Many people assumed it ould be time travel, and I am not willing to come out and say that it isn't time travel. Nonetheless, it's obviously a great deal of other stuff too: the two large new areas are kind of summer fun themed, using a bit of California moving on. The beach umbrella is definitely a part of that narrative, I'd argue.

It is a huge day for Fortnite more: Battle Royale. Season 5 started this afternoon, bringing with it a new battle pass and a suite of changes both little and large. Developer Epic Games just announced it would be taking down servers to explore matchmaking and login problems that had been cropping up within the duration of the day. As usual, there is no word on bandwidth, however you are able to keep tabs on the status here.