DRAMeXchange - Price, Transactions, and research inside DRAM/Flash industry

It is currently Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:06 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: PANDORA NEWS ROUND-UP FOR AUGUST 2018
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:46 pm 

Today’s post brings my monthly Pandora news round-up, Cheap Pandora Charms with all the details on what’s coming up for August 2018! This month packs a few promos in the run-up to the launch of the Pandora Autumn 2018 collection, and I have some further details on both – and more!Going forward, there’s lots of content coming up this month on the blog. I have some more Pandora Autumn 2018 previews to post, some further Pandora Pre-Autumn 2018 reviews, and some catch-ups on releases I missed – the Summer 2018 collection, the Modern LovePods, and the Pandora Disney Summer 2018 beads too!

Pandora Rings The biggest event on the horizon has to be the launch of the Pandora Autumn 2018 collection, which launches at the end of the month on 30 August! To whet your appetite for the collection, I have a few extra campaign images! One of my favourites is this one, which shows Bruno the Unicorn with the other PANDORA Friends.There are more ‘friends’ coming for the Winter release, too.

Pandora Rings UK Finally, I have one more charm to show you from the regular Autumn 2018 collection that I missed off my original preview. This is another 14kt gold option – it’s not a Pandora Shine bead:I have Pandora Essence Autumn 2018 and Pandora Autumn 2018 jewellery previews coming up to show you, too. I’m still talking to Pandora about whether any kind of Disney preview is going to be possible.