DRAMeXchange - Price, Transactions, and research inside DRAM/Flash industry

It is currently Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:30 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: series – and he
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:16 am 

The NBA might have to get used to this.

Stephen Curry is under contract for basically the rest of his prime. Kevin Durant says he isn’t going anywhere. Steve Kerr has more than proven himself as one of the game’s best coaches. Free agents will line up for the chance to move west even if that means taking some pay cuts. There’s even a new arena coming in a year or so for the Golden State Warriors to call home.

It’s their league now Will Dissly Color Rush Jersey , without question.

For the third time in four years, the Warriors are champions of the NBA world. They’ve gone back-to-back, beating the Cleveland Cavaliers 108-85 on Friday night to finish off a sweep of these NBA Finals in the fourth consecutive meeting between those clubs.

The Cavs may very well be coming apart.

The Warriors look very much built to last, and no matter where LeBron James goes this summer it’ll probably be Golden State as the prohibitive favorites to win it all again next year.

”You don’t want to cheat the moment,” Curry said, the victory champagne still drying on his clothes and skin http://www.patriotsauthorizedshop.com/authentic-trent-brown-jersey , wanting no part of any talk about dynasties or anything like that. ”So we’ll have plenty of time over the summer to talk about what next year’s going to look like and what it’s going to take for us to get back to this stage next year.”

Houston probably isn’t going away and remember, the Rockets gave the Warriors all they wanted this season. Had Chris Paul not gotten hurt, who knows if the Warriors even win that Game 7 in Houston and take the West title. The East might be a wild race, with Toronto, Philadelphia and Boston probably all likely to enter the year thinking they have NBA Finals potential – as will any team that has James on its roster next fall.

This much is clear: Golden State has no designs on giving up its throne.

”I’ve just got to keep getting better,” said Warriors star Kevin Durant http://www.49ersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-fred-warner-jersey , now a two-time champion and two-time NBA Finals MVP. ”I think I’ve got a lot more to go. So I’m just trying to prove to myself that I could just stay in it for the long haul, and hopefully I continue to have some success. Just keep growing as a player. That’s my only concern.”

Durant was voted the best player in this series – and he wants to keep growing.

He can’t be guarded now – and he wants to keep growing.Image

Ask the 29 other NBA teams their reaction to that statement and they would likely say some form of ”welp.”

”They move at such a pace, and they have five guys on the floor that can dribble, pass and shoot,” Cleveland coach Tyronn Lue said Friday night, a few minutes after the season ended and a few minutes into the Warriors’ celebration down the hall. ”They can make plays. So if you make a mistake Mike Remmers Color Rush Jersey , they’re going to make you pay. That’s the beauty of their team.”

NBA Commissioner Adam Silver marvels at how the Warriors have put themselves in this position. They drafted well. They drafted lucky, too – Draymond Green as a second-rounder is an all-time bargain. They spend a ton of money, but they do it smartly.

They are built for the long haul.

And they are having more than their share of fun along the way.

”Klay just Googled himself and it says three-time champion already,” Green said as he sat next to Klay Thompson after Game 4, the Wikipedia world having already updated pages with the Warriors’ latest championship accomplishment. ”That’s dope.”

Every other team this summer will try to figure out how to beat Golden State. Some will try to do so in 2019. Others will wait for a more opportune time, a few years from now. Not many teams are in position to even think about knocking the Warriors off their perch.

Plus Denard Span Seattle Mariners Jersey , Golden State will get better. Durant has already challenged some of the Warriors’ young and promising players to raise their games. They will retool their roster this summer, change the look of the bench a bit. They will add pieces.

”When you get on the podium and you realize all the hard work that you put into it and all that you’ve been through led to that moment, it never gets dull,” Curry said. ”It never gets boring. It’s always a freshness about that moment.”

This is why Curry does what he does. This is why he’ll be back in the gym in a couple weeks, restarting the process. Opening night is four months away, after all.

”I’ve got a big smile on my face right now http://www.cowboysauthorizedshops.com/authentic-dorance-armstrong-jr.-jersey ,” Curry said. ”I’m going to try to hold onto it for as long as I can.”

It might be there for years.

Tim Reynolds is a national basketball writer for The Associated Press. Write to him at treynolds(at)ap.org

Post subject: Re: series – and he
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:33 am 

Wow really interesting article, may later be able to share other helpful information are more interesting. Thank you!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:27 pm 

I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:52 am 

The ruts of Thrasher Shorts Mens Black Cheap For Discount the years disappeared into the jungle of green trees. In that place, I carefully read the immortal green, as if I had come to the world of bliss, Dickies Thrasher Shirt Mens And Womens Cheap For Sale  smelling the immortal green smell together with the girl of autumn wind, and feeling the material of countless writers—Thrasher Long Sleeve Cheap On Sale we can’t With happy performance, it should be a feeling of beauty! One tree after another has escaped the shackles of last winter's cold winter, Thrasher Hoodie Flame Camo For Sale chasing the footsteps of spring, and now they are in a mixed era - in the most beautiful autumn, Cheap Thrasher Hoodie On Sale facing the creeps; in happiness, chasing melancholy. They can't stop the steps of the years, can't get rid of nature, can only cultivate their own tenacity, Cheap Champion Shirt Pink I sympathize with them, and love their lives, at least they have their own thoughts and their own bodies, with immortal souls and immortality. Cheap Champion Jersey Red For SaleGreen.
And their life span is shorter than some creatures, Cheap Champion Hoodie Womens Orange On Salesometimes it will be a day, and in this day it is still trying to bloom their youth, embodying the immortal green... When the autumn is high, we can hear the rhythm of , Champion Hoodie Mens Cheap and their stage is That immortal green. The footsteps are getting too fast, for us to remember that green - immortal green. With the pursuit of green, I am embarrassed. Cheap Champion Clothing Outlet For Sale Touch the leaves of the leaves and feel the change of history and the innovation of the times. The car Cheap Champion Store  tracks of the years have changed, and the rhythm of life has changed. I walked into the spiritual Nike Mercurial Superfly 5 Chelsea world of Paul and realized the condensation of steel. Compared with him, I have healthy limbs. Why don’t I Can you temper his will? Cheap Superfly 5 For Sale I can find myself in the green leaves. Retrieve our youth and find the motivation to live! The first section of the Chinese class used Nike Tiempox Ligera Iv Tf Black On Sale sorrowful emotions to do such beautiful things. Facing the hot sun, the team of not many people walked into the Cheap Nike Tiempo TF For Sale dining hall, a few people! Defeat! Walking into the dining hall, there was a sense of intimacy. Nike Mercurial Superfly Cr7 Silver Cheap Although there were few people, it seemed to be a person. In fact, they were cooking for others. Cheap Nike Hypervenom Men Fire Red The slow team, after a few minutes passed, only disappeared a few people, Cheap Adidas Soccer On Sale I wanted to eat less, but could not control my mouth.
Looking forward Adidas Ace 16.1Primeknit Fg Yellow Discount For Cheap to the heart of the home, the temptation is very big, today is unfortunate. Senior students turn to be unreasonable when they are reasonable, Cheap Adidas Soccer Shoes For Sale and when they are unreasonable, they turn to be reasonable. Sitting on a chair with a right foot on the pedals of the table, Cheap Adidas Nemeziz 17.1 Fg Blood Color On Sale I wanted to relax, but who wants the unreasonable people wants me to clean them. If not, I am going to lose 10 yuan in the next week. Cheap Adidas Predator FG For Sale One of them still knows, but they don't listen to it, hehe! Laziness turned them into shepherds. I walked out of the dining hall with my head down, and stepped into the family's home on the 8th. Adidas Predator Accelerator Fg Beckham All Red Cheap Shoes For Sale I tried to sue this to the class teacher. "Report!" The voice was extremely weak. The teacher called me in. I didn't want to open the door with my right hand. I couldn't help but cry, and I said in my heart, Cheap Champion Hoodie and then I was mixed with convulsions. It seemed that there was no timidity on weekdays. The teacher asked me to go to the head teacher of the students' livestock, and I went. This time I thought of people, like the chain of "people" in "living". Drying the tears of tears, walking on the way to the teaching building, echoing the sound of "Sailor", I ran again and went to the temple of knowledge!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:48 pm 

Today the weather is quite beautiful. I like this. It makes me comfortable and works better. But I tried my best and try to finish the contest with a fierce determination to live up to the expectations of people.
outlook entrar