|DRAMeXchange - Price, Transactions, and research inside DRAM/Flash industry
|Nootropics Supplement N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||goon2019 [ Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:02 am ]|
|Post subject:||Nootropics Supplement N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid|
Nootropics Supplement N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid
N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid or N-Methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA) is an amino acid derivative that acts as a specific agonist at the NMDA receptor mimicking the action of glutamate, the neurotransmitter which normally acts at that receptor. Unlike glutamate, NMDA only binds to and regulates the NMDA receptor and has no effect on other glutamate receptors. NMDA receptors are particularly important when they become overactive during withdrawal from alcohol as this causes symptoms such as agitation and, sometimes, epileptiform seizures.
1. N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid can participate in hypothalmo-neurohypophysial system neuroendocrine regulatiion. NMDA with suitable concentration can obviously improve secretion of hypothalamus nerve cell SS and expression of mRNA, improve Ca2+ level in cell and lower cAMP concentration.
2. N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid plays an important roleintheneuroendocrine regulation. NMDA with suitable concentrationcan affect the organismendocrine system, especially promote the hormone significantly (GH) secretion of animal organism toincrease blood GH level.
3. N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid can affect cell proliferation activity by inhibiting DNA synthesis of PC12 cells. So it can be used for the synthesis of anticancer drugs.
4. N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid with suitable concentrationcan significantly promote releasing growth hormone in animal adenohypophysis, yellow pituitary erythro poietin, gonadotropin and secretionofprolactin. It can be used as a new feed additives with efficient growth promotion.
5. N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid can be used as a new functional food additives.
Nutritional supplement, nutrition enhancer, dietary supplements, heatlh food additives, pharmaceutical raw material. sport supplements, sport nutrtional supplements, bodybuilding supplement.
|Author:||watchesbiz [ Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:29 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Re: Nootropics Supplement N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid|
While the 28ti offers those that have always wanted to Fake Watches place Voutilainen’s
gorgeous movements front and center the chance to Fake Watches do so, within the canon of Voutilainen, the 28ti is a hard watch to pin down. Feedback for the watch during Baselworld this year was exceedingly positive, but it will be interesting to see how the watch performs over the long haul. Replica Watches I can easily imagine this watch becoming a cult favorite for longtime followers of Kari and his team; at the same time, it’s a timepiece that is unlikely to be someone’s first Voutilainen. Despite dial work being one of the
Fake Watches defining characteristics for a Voutilainen timepiece
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC + 8 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group