DRAMeXchange - Price, Transactions, and research inside DRAM/Flash industry

It is currently Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:12 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Supply Octreotide Acetate Powder /Octreotide Price/Octreotide CAS 83150-76-9
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:39 am 

Supply Octreotide Acetate Powder /Octreotide Price/Octreotide CAS 83150-76-9

Need long-term Octreotide Acetate powder, Octreotide powder treatment of acromegaly, such as postoperative residual tumor growth hormone to increase serum levels of growth hormone, pituitary after external beam radiotherapy has yet to reach full therapeutic serum growth hormone levels, some are not suitable for the surgical treatment and new diagnosis of growth hormone secretion adenomas in patients with preoperative treatment

Octreotide is an octapeptide that mimics natural somatostatin pharmacologically, though it is a more potent inhibitor of growth hormone,glucagon, and insulin than the natural hormone. It was first synthesized in 1979 by the chemist Wilfried Bauer.
Quick Details
CAS No.:
83150-76-9
Other Names:
Octreotide Acetate
MF:
C49H66N10O10S2
EINECS No.:
NA
Place of Origin:
Hubei, China
Type:
Vitamins, Amino Acids and Coenzymes, Antibiotic and Antimicrobial Agents
Grade Standard:
Food Grade, Medicine Grade, Tech Grade, Medicine Grade
Usage:
Animal Pharmaceuticals, Animal Pharmaceuticals
Brand Name:
W&Z
Model Number:
Octreotide Acetate
Purity:
99%min
Appearance:
white powder
Test Method:
HPLC UV
Packaging:
Bottle, Can, Drum, Vacuum...
Certificate:
ISO9001/Halal/Kosher
Shelf life:
2 Years
Storage:
Cool Dry Place
Application:
Pharmaceutical Raw Intermediates

Post subject: Re: Supply Octreotide Acetate Powder /Octreotide Price/Octreotide CAS 83150-76-9
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:20 pm 

Along with the cold, Scandinavian winds Fake Watches comes a new model from Scandinavian brand E.C.Andersson Watch Co: the Denise Arctic Sport.Fake Rolex It features the same eye-catching,
Fake Watches utilitarian design as other models in the company’s tool-watch collection, but this time with a matte white ceramic bezel and snow-white dial with contrasting black makers and hands. It is delivered with the option of an all-new
Replica Rolex Watches Jubilee-style bracelet and a collection of Italian rubber straps with micro-adjustable dive clasps

Post subject: Re: Supply Octreotide Acetate Powder /Octreotide Price/Octreotide CAS 83150-76-9
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:14 am 

Acetate powder is useful for me currently, and I think I will purchase it from this website. This online pharmacy is one of the best in the world, and if you don't agree with me, you have to provide me a different pharmacy name.