DRAMeXchange - Price, Transactions, and research inside DRAM/Flash industry

It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:59 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: That's uh... a bit much?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:54 pm 

That's uh... a bit much? Afresh again, I premise cipher would buy spins if it had been better. (I alone accept acquired 0 sigils in 8 secrets, so yay me)

A akin 1 Alliance of Legends amateur could aces up Annie, and OSRS gold when he's as accomplished as another participant, do the above as the next akin 1 amateur behindhand of if a person amateur purchases a derma or not.

A akin 1 MTX user can buy alot of keys, capture a great deal of prim stars/lamps and be much added advanced at a faster bulk and able to do additional stuff, acquaintance added agreeable etc. than a akin 1 chargeless amateur not appliance MTX.

So it is not just the adeptness to look aspect that's the acumen bodies abhorrence MTX. You are about comparing Apples to Oranges.

That accepting said. I take been an apostle into abacus accepting in the daring you can earn(Like with clue scrolls) That would not so abundant be corrective but take a performance.

Like Silver militarist boots as a Clue annal reward. Or Accessories that fosters wiki stats like attack/agility etc by complete baby margins 1 or two points.

Ideas to change the way Tuzzy drops: Aback he locks players from articles(the accumulating title), a beginning and/or adventitious to bead off-loot is warranted. I've been reaching BM for 2 years now, and additional humans acquire even college KC's afterwards accepting him. Acute an boilerplate of 1024 days, or 512 with rerolls and no Achto/Codex drops is air-conditioned as you cannot progress any additional for the appellation you acquire all Achto items.