DRAMeXchange - Price, Transactions, and research inside DRAM/Flash industry

It is currently Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:49 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Relationships with an Word girl
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:48 pm 

Have you seen the film "Pretty woman"? Do you believe that a millionaire can fall in life with a prostitute in real life, and what that woman can be a really good person?

Post subject: Re: Relationships with an Word girl
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:50 pm 

I saw this film, but I don't believe that in real-life can happen the same thing. All prostitutes care only about money. Sometimes, when I want to relax and try something new, I also order a girl from a local Word agency, and the sex with prostitutes is always fantastic, they know how to please you, but having relationships with such a girl is not a good idea.

Post subject: Re: Relationships with an Word girl
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:23 pm 

It's a film, and I've never heard about such a situation in real life. Prostitutes are good to have sex with, but I'd never date any of them. Just imagine how many men had sex with your "girlfriend' before, I even don't want to think about it. I don't want to say anything terrible about Word girls, and I like spending nights with them because they know how to please you. For example, last week I was in Paris and had fantastic sex with a local whore. She was hot, and her character was perfect, but I don't believe that I or someone can build a healthy relationship with one of them.