DRAMeXchange - Price, Transactions, and research inside DRAM/Flash industry

It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:32 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Any USB 3.0 flash drive recommendations?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:59 pm 

So I've been researching some USB sticks for carrying some tools and other software around, however, it is becoming tiresome sifting through all the positive and negative reviews. Some swear by a certain stick and others swear the same stick is slower than messenger pigeons. So, any recommendations from the sub that knows the best? I'm looking for a 64 GB or preferably a 128 GB USB 3.0 stick.

Post subject: Re: Any USB 3.0 flash drive recommendations?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:43 pm 

With regards to watching motion pictures online alongside downloading, I profoundly incline toward the FMovies site. No doubt, this site gives you a chance to download the films so you can TheWatchSeries watch the motion pictures disconnected as well. This site has motion pictures arranged in a way which finds the ideal motion pictures rapidly. You can discover the motion pictures with the nation, type and discharge year. We have additionally shared Hotstar for PC in our prior post.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:46 pm 

Nice! You must check out YouTube Red Apk which lets you play songs even in background mode.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:26 pm 

IndGovtJobs consistently refreshing the Latest Govt Jobs, Govt Recruitment Vacancies in this Page. eighth Pass, tenth Pass, twelfth Pass, ITI, Diploma, Degree (BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BE), Sarkari Result Post Graduate (M.Sc, MA, M.Com, MSW, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech and so forth.) and all other instructive qualified Indian Citizens discover your Qualification/Eligibility savvy Latest Govt Jobs 2019-20 and Upcoming Government Jobs 2019 Notifications recorded on this page.