DRAMeXchange - Price, Transactions, and research inside DRAM/Flash industry

It is currently Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:42 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: The Joy of Painting Pictures
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:33 pm 

When first starting to paint on a canvas it was a total new experience for me. My first baby was just a few weeks old and while walking with him past a shop it was fun to go in and explore the paints and things on display. Something inside was pushing me to buy some and have a go. Selecting a few student oils on the advice of the shop keeper it meant taking some canvas boards and Best Watercolor Brushes On Amazon along with me.

A nice picture of the Darling River in New South Wales was the inspiration for my first painting. Believe it or not that work still hangs on the wall in my home some 48 years later. Despite it being in student oils it is as good as the day it was painted.

Since then many paintings have followed and graduating to artist oils was not such a big deal. The results are magic and over time they seem to grow in color and perfection. Tempted to put a few in exhibitions was another experience as it taught me that good paintings are valuable to others as well as myself.

Post subject: Re: The Joy of Painting Pictures
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:51 pm 

Nice Informative Blog having nice sharing.
https://www.lifestyleallabout.com

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:53 pm 

tonybcollins113 wrote:
When first starting to paint on a canvas it was a total new experience for me. My first baby was just a few weeks old and while walking with him past a shop it was fun to go in and explore the paints and things on display. Something inside was pushing me to buy some and have a go. Selecting a few student oils on the advice of the shop keeper it meant taking some canvas boards and Best Watercolor Brushes On Amazon along with me.

A nice picture of the Darling River in New South Wales was the inspiration for my first painting. Believe it or not that work still hangs on the wall in my home some 48 years later. Despite it being in student oils it is as good as the day it was painted.

Since then many paintings have followed and graduating to artist oils was not such a big deal. The results are magic and over time they seem to grow in color and perfection. Tempted to put a few in exhibitions was another experience as it taught me that good paintings are valuable to others as well as myself.

Hello. As you know to make an excellent painting brushes alone is not enough and I recently made myself a great gift for decorating the living room and now my friends are delighted with this creation gothic art painting when they visit my house. This truly unique and high-quality reproduction of paintings by famous artists can even be ordered in full size.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:44 am 

Thanks for sharing and that is awesome that the painting is still there after 48 years. If you ever get to the PNW and searched for Federal Way painting contractors you will find quiet a few.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:03 pm 

Criminology Papers Assignment Services online produces different assignments, including Criminology Research Paper Services, to help students deal with the Criminology Essay Writing Services challenges they face every day.
https://www.meldaresearch.com/criminology-papers-2/