|DRAMeXchange - Price, Transactions, and research inside DRAM/Flash industry
|Freight in Tehran
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||mostafa71 [ Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:43 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Freight in Tehran|
Freight in Tehran
Investigate the maze of goods imports
All countries have customs at their borders and thus, in addition to individuals, subject to entry and exit of goods. In the meantime, each country develops its own unique mechanism under domestic law. In this article, we will discuss the process of importing goods and customs procedures from our country, Iran, and, from public issues, step by step, we resolve to recognize specialized deterrents. If you have a hand in the fire of commerce, or are planning to enter the importing world, studying the next few lines opens up a wealth of experience and expertise, join us.
Introduction; General understanding of customs and import of goods
Customs comes from the Latin root of "Commereium" and means "trade" and "commodity exchange". The word itself is derived from the Greek root of "Commrex" meaning "property rights". Also in English and French, customs are equivalent to the words "Customs" and "Douane" respectively.
Scholars in the field of history point to the ancient customs of modern Iran in the Parthian era. In the last Iranian dynasty before the Arab invasion, they were called Divan Customs, and after the Sassanids, the term was used to refer to taxation centers. Thereafter, as the Iranian Muslim power and influence spread throughout the world and the level of trade increased, the word "Divan" reached Europe, and the French adopted the term "Douane".
As mentioned earlier, today all countries have customs, and local and international laws are enforced at every border. Sometimes you can trouble-free the goods, sometimes you have to pay fines, sometimes you have to return the goods, and sometimes your cargo is confiscated and your fate will be unknown.
How does the goods get into and out of the customs?
At least twenty-thirty steps will be taken to describe the full process of purchasing goods from a foreign country and entering them across borders. But this article does not allow for partial scrutiny, and we intend to describe the spirit and soul of the story. Well, the import process generally has three stages.
• Negotiate, Correspondence, and Create a Purchase Document (In addition to researching and following a number of components in the negotiation process to make an economic purchase, you will be required by the Customs to provide documents and information on the product or organization you are purchasing. Kurdish);
• Obtain a promo and get an entry permit (at this stage your goods are ready for entry into customs);
• Agreement on how to transport, insure and other measures necessary to deliver the goods to the customs and, finally, during the clearance process.
Again, we emphasize that exaggerated compression has been made in the above classification and description. Freight, import and customs clearance has a series of administrative formalities that we need to understand and understand in a series of terms called customs procedures.
• Definitive entry: a customs procedure in which one can be sure that the entry is cleared within a specified period of time through formalities and administrative bureaucracy and sent within the borders;
• Temporary entry: A customs procedure that authorizes the entry of goods into the customs territory provided that they are assigned within a specified period. That is, the cargo must be removed from the customs at a specified time. This exit is either inside or outside the borders.
• Temporary entry for processing: A customs procedure that introduces goods, parts or technology into the customs and the assembly process takes place during the customs presence. This means that you are allowed to import a few pieces into the customs and you must remove a whole unit for clearance.
• Reference: It is a procedure that can be ignored when entering the customs office at the time of customs clearance and a warrant for its return abroad.
External crossing of goods: A customs procedure that imports a particular goods or cargo from one customs office to another. That is, for example, a commodity arrives from Afghanistan and leaves Turkey and has no leakage in the Iranian market.
• Inland passage is a customs procedure that transfers goods from one customs office to another for the purpose of clearance. For example, it means that you have imported goods from the south and for some reason (dealing with these reasons are very detailed) you intend to go through the customs clearance process in the West.
Crossing theoretical questions, what is the practical import process?
The above is a process that must be legally followed for imports. But because of the complexity of the implementation and the nesting of each part, traders, traders and people interested in importing and exporting usually turn to contractors who specialize in customs and assign zero to a hundred things.
In fact, imports are safe, economical and fast, and the reasons are as follows:
• Businesses, because of their relationships with similar products, find more reputable manufacturers and make purchases at a much lower price;
• They can receive product samples and carry out the process of obtaining a program to coordinate customs inspection in the shortest possible time;
• It is not easy to determine what documents your customs office needs for clearance and which subcategory of customs procedures. But because of experience, a business group can predict this (something that even experienced but skilled people can't);
• Finally, it is easy to minimize customs differences and complete the import process through trade groups.
The paper concludes that the process of importing goods on paper has been defined (the same three steps) but in the process of implementation for an individual or organization lacking the experience and skills required.
|Author:||dannijustice [ Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:52 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Re: Freight in Tehran|
All countries have customs at their border and Tehran is known for its less tax and expedited trucking company who are regularly involved in trading and all main reason for the trade of there country, Tehran products are getting fame in the international market.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC + 8 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group