DRAMeXchange - Price, Transactions, and research inside DRAM/Flash industry

It is currently Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:32 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 462 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 47  Next
 Post subject: Re: DRAMeXchange Forum Rules
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:29 pm 

Trendforce, via its market analysis division DRAMeXchange, announced yesterday that it expected DRAM pricing to fall even more than previously estimated. The motive behind this is Huawei's ban following the US-China trade war, which will limit Huawei's ability to deliver its server and, especially, smartphone products. With companies being banned from trading with the Chinese firm, a voracious consumer of the US-tied DRAM production has just evaporated without a trace. This means increasing inventories amidst a freeze in demand due to uncertainty in the overall markets, which will obviously tip the supply-demand balance.

This has led TrendForce to officially adjust its outlook for 3Q DRAM prices from its original prediction of a 10% decline to a widened 10-15% decline, with an additional 10% decline in the fourth quarter. And of course, after prices hit rock bottom, they can only go up, which is why DRAMeXchange expects prices can only increase - and DRAM manufacturers' outlook improve - come 2020. Gear up for those DRAM upgrades this year, folks.

norton.com/setup

norton.com/setup

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:25 am 

I think these are important tips to Choose the Right Digital Agency. This Is Really Great Work. Thank You For Sharing Such A Good And Useful Information Here.  which surah to read for husband love

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:28 pm 

Customer Satisfaction Survey is a way to tell your feedback and Participate in a food survey on
[url] http://surveys-online.info
[/url]

Post subject: QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:47 pm 

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I really like your work and I appreciate your efforts. Yes, you are absolutely right that QuickBooks is the most trustworthy and reliable accounting software. You can even get 24*7 live help and support at their QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number 1-855-236-7529.
Read more: https://tinyurl.com/yxvvldoy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:45 pm 

Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Very useful info particularly the last part I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain information for a very long time.Pari ko pane ka amal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:18 pm 

I've been in groups of many critics. They were all good. But this is a special one it really stands in my mind ... like a shiny vampire (I mean that's really a good way). https://jaivats.com/clash-royale-star-level/

Post subject: How do I Enable Epic Games 2FA?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:22 pm 

This is actually a wonderful post. In fact, I have seen one of the best posts ever seen in my whole life. Wow, just keep it.https://jaivats.com/epic-games-2fa/

Post subject: Online Essay Writing Service @GotoEssayHelp
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:28 pm 

GotoEssayHelp is the one-stop solution for all writing related problems in regard to essay help, be it school essay, colleges essay, or university essay across the United Kingdoms. We are a renowned Online Essay Help UK writing service and proud ourselves on providing custom Help with Essay drafted by our highly-qualified and highly-efficient essay helperand writers. We understand the difficulties students face during their academic years and thus offer Do my Essay at affordable prices. Our Essay Helper and writers are available round the clock to listen to all your queries and help deliver customized Essay Help Online solutions. We cover diverse areas of subjects and discipline to help students write my essay Help and submit exemplary work in their submission.

Post subject: Dissertation Help UK: Online Dissertation Help
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:08 pm 

One stop destination for all students from Australia, UK & USA looking for online Dissertation Help Online services.
We have an excellent team of writers who work relentlessly on your Dissertation with the highest precision to deliver quality Dissertation in your inbox! If you seek unequivocal Dissertation writing services then let us know instantly, we do everything required to deliver the best Dissertation help and are always at your beck and call! In the meantime check out what we have in store for you.

Post subject: Microsoft Office Product Key
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:37 pm 

Get MS Office for your contraption, and you will see a basic improvement in your gainfulness. Microsoft Office is a single stop answer for all your record planning needs.
norton.com/setup| office.com/setup

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 462 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 47  Next