DRAMeXchange - Price, Transactions, and research inside DRAM/Flash industry

It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:43 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Simple But Confusing Question For Me. Why We Get Assignments ?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:04 pm 

Hi, This is Julia Roberts, and i am from the USA.I have a question which is revolving in my mind since i took admission in school.I know its a stupid and childish question, but i just wanted to see the thought of others regarding my question.Why professors give assignments to us? They knew that its so irritating task for the students but still they provided to us.They knew that students dont have time to complete assignments as exams are more important for students and in the short semester they have to prepare for exams well, but still they gave to us.Professors also knew that students hire cheap assignment writing service for their assignments and submit it because within pocket friendly money they get their assignment done by the expert writer and within the deadline they send it to the teachers and get full marks as these companies provide high-quality assignment with 0% plagiarism content to the students at affordable rates.In this way, students get time to prepare for exams and their assignments also completed.Professors knew all these things, but still, they gave to us. WHY?

Post subject: Re: Simple But Confusing Question For Me. Why We Get Assignments ?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:11 am 

its not right that students need someone to autocomplete the assignment.

Post subject: Re: Simple But Confusing Question For Me. Why We Get Assignments ?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:48 pm 

Why confusion, students should need the Assignments to prepare well for upcoming exams which they should score good marks. Now the NEET 2018 Exam Date has released so all the students should complete their assignments to do well in the NEET 2018 Examination.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:30 pm 

We get an assignment for our own benefits to improve our self but sometimes assignment are hard, same with the Amityjee fee which is very hard to pay off sometimes.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:35 pm 

These services offer a helping hand to students who are having a tough time completing all the academic chores along with other paper to submit before deadlines. These online writing assistance are worth each penny as they provide the best papers within your deadline. adjustable mouthpieces for snoring

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 1:51 pm 

Awesome post

bigg boss 2
bigg boss 2 vote
bigg boss tamil
fifa world cup 2018 live streaming
fifa world cup live streaming

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:15 pm 

Hi
bigg boss
bigg boss 2
bigg boss tamil
bigg boss contestant list
bigg boss vote