DRAMeXchange - Price, Transactions, and research inside DRAM/Flash industry

It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:56 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Essay writer for the contest
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 1:34 am 

I am participating in the contest this month. I know that in the end of the day all will be decided by the number of likes in the social media so here I am feeling ok. But there is also another part of the contest which says I should write an essay of why I want to go to a specific place. I think I am making too many mistakes of all sorts to participate in the essay part, in the end of the day likes matter more, but somehow I shall pass with this second part. I might consider withdrawing my application, but the prize is beckoning so maybe there is someone here who can write this essay on my behalf?

Post subject: Re: Essay writer for the contest
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 3:53 am 

I can't write this essay for you. But if, as you say, you have grammar mistakes, you needn't write it either. I think you must hire a professional to help you. At least you won't feel ashamed of yourself at this event. I will check my notebook, I think I have someone there. Will revert later.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 11:29 pm 

Here you are! So as I said you must hire essay writer if you want to look presentable with your writing. Grammar mistakes will make you really ashamed of yourself. So check this website https://www.customwritings.com/essay-writer.html they have professionals with university degree who will do all work for you at a very affordable price. You will save yourself from looking an illiterate caveman at this assignment of yours.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 8:15 pm 

Writing an essay is difficult if you don't have the perfect knowledge of the tenses, preposition, adjective and etc. When people say writer it means writing an essay without any grammar mistake and sentences are content and some good amazing. Get the best essay help from the Global Assignment Help. Live chat with our professional essay writers and write an amazing essay with their tips and tricks. 24/7 Support

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 6:40 pm 

Do you have to write for the context but do not have an inspiration? You should know a few tips on how to get over writers block.