DRAMeXchange - Price, Transactions, and research inside DRAM/Flash industry

It is currently Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:21 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: The Nike LunarGlide 8 provides a smooth, stabilized ride for runners
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:59 pm 

The Nike LunarGlide 8 provides a smooth, stabilized ride for runners

The LunarGlide shoe was designed to deliver a cushioned ride with some stability without coming in too heavy. It’s not as light since LunarTempos, so the added weight is going mostly to additional support. Other Nike shoes designed with support in mind could be just the Zoom Odysseys and Air Zoom Structures.

nike shoes uk sale Compared in direction of LunarGlide 7s, the LunarGlide 8s switched from a Flyknit upper to an engineered mesh. The LunarGlide 8s also completely redid the sole pattern, switching over using very minimalist pattern. Then the other main difference about the 8s is that they have a smoother heel support. All these changes really make the LunarGlide 8s look almost unrelated onto the LunarGlide 7s.

Although I think the fit between the two shoes is going to somewhat similar, I highly advise any LunarGlide 7 owners to cautiously try your 8s before committing for them due to all these changes. nike shoes uk cheap The LuanrGlide 8 should fit into your life as a daily trainer and could be used for casual racing. Since all the features and designs of these shoes blend into each other without screaming “I’M A RUNNING SHOE”, in you could also use these as lifestyle shoes. Seriously one of a few style of shoes out there that can be pretty much identified just according to the outsole. Nike’s been known to do fun stuff with foam to outsoles (see the Nike Free RN Motion Flyknits). The LunarGlide 8 style leans towards a minimalist pattern, using a siping technique to add sliced contours into an otherwise featureless foam outsole. These concentric contours add traction in the sleek outsole, but aren’t enough to help the shoe in rough environments this sort of as trails or wet gravel.

nike running shoes sale One other reason to avoid the rough environments is because around the shoe’s magnetic attraction to small rocks. These little rocks get wedged between the foam layers and you sometimes get a big enough rock stuck in there which makes clacking noises as you run. It’s not terribly frequent, while the rocks you get aren’t as big mainly because ones that get stuck in Nike Free shoes, so the rock problem is more like a rock nuisance. Like a mediocre rock band practicing in a garage a few streets down from you.

You’ll notice it sometimes, but you’ll be fine extraordinary life.nike running shoes uk Moving away from bad wordplay, we see that there are a few extra laser cuts onto the side during the midsole.Those guys are mostly for looks, but do make the sidewalls a tad more flexible under compression. Taking a closer look along the side of an midsole and see that it’s slightly rounded, rather than cutting straight down around the upper. This makes the shoe a little easier to roll than some other stability shoes like the Adidas Ultra Boost STs. The overall form of the Lunarlon foam midsole gives your feet a bit of extra support and feels pretty light on runs.

I did not feel any unusual pressure points during my testing runs, and I felt the midsole to stay responsive on training runs. The midsole felt less responsive on faster paced runs, where a thinner midsole might ended up a better fit. Overall, the sole belonging to the shoe felt at home on easy to moderate runs.