DRAMeXchange - Price, Transactions, and research inside DRAM/Flash industry

It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:51 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: In the hot summer of the
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:56 pm 

In the hot summer of the past, I have harvested friendships that I have never harvested and never received. Make friendsI asked with concern: "Are you okay? I will help you give the teacher a vacation. Go home first. "I put my head on the table, no intention of willingness." Wang Xi saw me like this, left the classroom, I wonder if I said too much, hurt her heart, just when I want to take a heavy step, the class teacher came in, she came to me, tenderly Said to me: "Lin Qing, you mpty until the class next to me. What happened to Wang Xi? Why didn't you come to school? At this time, the head teacher��s face showed a worried look. It seemed that there was something unsatisfactory. The class teacher said to us seriously: "When I was out of school yesterday, Wang Xi was unfortunately injured because he was knocked down, although very Sorry, but Wang Xi still doesn't want to drop her homework, so she wants to ask a classmate to help her with her homework. Then I will choose a classmate." After that, the class was silent, the teacher was silent for a while Cigarettes Cheaper, and I was leisurely playing with it. Pen, like me, who is not good at language communication, lonely people, no doubt, it can't be me. Suddenly, a familiar name passed into my ear. Isn't this my name? I suddenly stayed in the woods Cheap Cigarettes, and the students looked at me with a strange look. When I was in class, the class teacher called me to the office. Teacher Chen said: "Lin Qing, the teacher hopes that you will take me this opportunity and learn to take the initiative..." Back in the classroom, several boys began to swear: "Hey, don't People's scores are replenished, and finally become "dumb" like you. They deliberately emphasize the dumb, and a burst of laughter echoes in my mind. I have been used to this, and I glanced at them and walked outreed to letXi��s home. When I ring the doorbell, Wang Xi��s mother opened the door. Although her home is not big, it is not gorgeous, but it is very warm. Wang Xi��s injury is not serious, but it takes a week or two to get a good injury Newport 100S. However, Wang Xi is very stubborn and does not want to recover from the hospital Marlboro Gold Pack. However, no matter when, Wang Xi��s mouth is always slightly raised, making people feel no pain and affecting her mood. When I see him, Wang Xi is busy letting me sit down. Wang Xi said: "Lin Qing, my mother said yesterday that I want you to help me with tutoring Marlboro Menthol 100S. I am happy. Let's start, I will listen cais not like some classmates in the class. She is very simple and kind. This is why she has many frieWang Xi. When she chats with her, she always laughs at me. When she encounters something that doesn't go well, her words always warm people's hearts.