DRAMeXchange - Price, Transactions, and research inside DRAM/Flash industry

It is currently Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:56 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Path of Exile: Do Bosses Drop Maps Extremely Rarely?
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 2:45 pm 

If you ran about 25shaped haunted mansions and got no maps whatsoever from the boss. Common theory was that bosses were needed to be killed to sustain maps but it just seems not to be the case. Is this just bad luck or did they nerf the boss drops? Also be sure to have a look at our PoE Currency cheap Hot Sale that is happening right now!

They drop maps fairly frequently i think they have a base flat chance of dropping a map and the chance is fairly significant, like 25% or something but dont quote me. The problem is theres no guarantee on the lvl of the map so when ur doing a t16 elder map the boss can drop a t3 which will get filtered out by ur loot filter leading you to think the boss didnt drop a map when in reality they might be dropping shitty maps that no one cares about

You have just been ul in this case. Map bosses got around 20% chance drop a map. Plus the normal drop rate onto that. Besides a good build takes out the boss in a matter of seconds. Id recommend skipping bosses with invul phases and kill the rest.

Haunted mansion has something like 800 mobs. For those 800 mobs to match the 1 in 25 maps you got from bosses, you'd receive about 32 maps per map, which is probably 5-8 times what you actually get. So yea, the chance off bosses is significantly higher than off a normal mob. Whether or not that is is worth doing depends a lot on the boss, the map, and your character.

The big thing with the boss is it's loot rolls a higher tier than the rest of the map so you might get higher tier maps and crafting bases. I think it's two tiers up, but don't quote me on that. On a 16 in doesn't mean all that much for the map drops since the rest of the map can already drop 16s, but I'm pretty sure the boss is where you'll get the valuable Elder and Shaper bases.

Should you kill the boss really just depends on your character. If you don't have a good single target skill and the map has a bad boss, than ya, skip em. While we like to offer you guys the best and lowest prices on PoE Orbs buy. We also love to talk about the game a little bit as well. One thing that a couple of the guys in the U4GM.com office like to do is find interesting bits of news and videos on the internet and share them with you.

Post subject: Re: Path of Exile: Do Bosses Drop Maps Extremely Rarely?
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 2:42 pm 

Path of Exile is a great choice for RPG fans who are in to online gaming. It offers a lot of features and the gameplay too is great. I would really recommend gamers to try it out. It offers a different gameplay unlike anything. real estate photo editing services

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 5:20 pm 

You have uploaded a topic on this page, but I cannot find any topic related to it on this site. What is this topic all about? It will be very good if you share some of the details related to the topic so that all can know about it. block pop up ads

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:47 pm 

I have heard about path exile as it is quite popular among people. I think you should include some more details. Hope will share it as soon as possible. Thank you so much for the effort. how to turn printer online