DRAMeXchange - Price, Transactions, and research inside DRAM/Flash industry

It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:58 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: ful postgam
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 12:55 pm 

EDEN PRAIRIE Redskins Derrius Guice Jersey , Minn. (AP) Their minds still racing with childlike exuberance over the stunning last-snap victory that sent them to the NFC championship game, many of the Minnesota Vikings remained awake several hours past midnight.

Cornerback Xavier Rhodes replayed the video clip of the winning touchdown ”about a thousand times” at home, searing the image of Stefon Diggs leaping to catch the pass from Case Keenum and sprinting for the end zone into his memory forever so the details of the sequence that beat New Orleans were no longer foggy.

Ten seconds left.

Article continues below ...
Trailing by one point.

Sixty-one yards to go.

The outcome that produced the 29-24 victory was so improbable that the Vikings were predictably continuing to process their status as the first team in NFL history to score a winning touchdown on the final play of regulation in a postseason game.

”The Minneapolis Miracle”, as it was dubbed in trending on social media, was as unfathomable as the name sounds.

”We still can’t believe it in the locker room,” wide receiver Adam Thielen said. ”I woke up this morning and made sure it wasn’t a dream.”

The Vikings were about a field-goal favorite on the early betting lines to beat the Eagles on Sunday and become the first team to play a Super Bowl on home turf.

”I believe anything is possible at any moment, as you can see what happened yesterday Redskins Da'Ron Payne Jersey ,” Rhodes said.

Such an emotional ending carries the potential to distract from preparation for and focus on the next game at Philadelphia, when the winner’s high will be worn off and the Vikings will be in an unfriendly stadium without the advantages and comforts of their own place.

They wouldn’t have advanced this far without an unassuming attitude, though, so they were quick on Monday to dismiss the danger of savoring the moment too long.

”I think it took a little bit longer yesterday to probably get over it, but, no, today I think guys are ready,” Thielen said. ”We know how tough this game’s going to be for us, and we know that we still have a long ways to go.”

For those anxiously and impatiently long-waiting fans of one of the NFL’s most agonized franchises, the victory on Sunday was evidence that whatever curse existed in their minds might no longer be relevant.

Sure, most of these players endured the missed 27-yard field-goal try by Blair Walsh in the closing seconds of the wild-card round defeat two years ago against Seattle.

Defensive end Brian Robison, at least, was on the 2009 team that lost in overtime at New Orleans in the NFC championship game.

Except for Thielen and the handful of Minnesota natives on the roster, though#3# those crushing losses of the past that helped shape Vikings lore have not been a part of this team’s experience, let alone the lives of most of the players.

”We’re not playing to make up for anything,” Thielen said. ”We’re just playing to win football games.”

To beat the Eagles, the Vikings have some m
Imageore work to do. They won’t have the crowd noise or the fast surface, for one.

They’ll have to face a defense just as strong if not stronger than the Saints. That’s why coach Mike Zimmer, who let his guard down during an uncharacteristically playful postgame news conference , was all business at the podium inside the team’s practice facility on Monday.

”We can’t make these mistakes in playoff games or we’ll be going home#4#” Zimmer said. ”There’s always good and always bad in some of the games, but we made some critical errors in that game that could have gotten us beat.”

For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL

Post subject: Re: ful postgam
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 5:04 pm 

It looks like a great deal to me. For those who are die-hard fans of football will have a great time searching for all the jerseys available from the store fitting to their favorite teams. I would really like to check the site out. cheap internet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:08 pm 

I don't understand the deal which you have shared here. Please try to share the contents in small paragraphs or points and so it will easy for us to get some idea about the article. I wish you will consider my opinion. how to turn printer online

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:28 pm 

I am a pair of sneakers,Cheap Nike Air Max Zero Womens Red called "Gang Deng", which means that you can climb the dangerous peaks. Nike Air Max 1 Ultra Black Cheap For Sale Up the mountain, I can climb up without any difficulty, take a light road like a swallow, fluttering and flying with Lingbo micro-steps, how handsome!
I was placed in the window of Nike Air Max 1 Ultra Flyknit Women's Black And White Cheap On Sale a specialty store and I was leisurely. Every day, many people look at me with envious eyes, because I am beautiful and noble, so people are eager Discount Nike Air Max Zero Gold For Cheap to get me, but they are scared away by my worth. Please, 218 yuan, 218, I want to be yeah!Cheap Nike Air Max 1 Mens Anniversary Why are you not buying me with such auspicious numbers?
One day, I came to a very stylish little boy who stared at me after strolling around the store.Cheap Nike Air Max 1 Essential Black Mens He said nothing, he gave the owner two hundred and five, took off the black shoes on his feet and replaced me. He ran and said, "You don't have to find it." He ran out of the store and passed a garbage bin. He threw the Cheap Nike Air Max 1 Classic Red black shoes.
The little boy ran to a gorgeous villa and opened the door. It seems that this is his home.Nike Air Max 1 For Mens And Womens The little boy ran to the table and held a "mouse" to play with. "It's weird!" I said on the shoe rack. "Not at all."Men's Nike Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 Essential White A pair of red shoes in the corner answered me.Men's Nike Air Max 90 Rubber Patch Black "He is playing computer, that is called a mouse. I am his sister's shoes.Men's Nike Air Max 90 Premium Suede Black Blue Their brothers and sisters never do homework, only know how to play. Mom and Dad don't care, Just know to give them money." Red shoes sighed.
The house is magnificent,Women's Nike Air Max 90 Mesh Pearl Pink but it gives a cold feeling. A few days later, the red shoes were gone, replacing it with a pair of new shoes with precious greens. I began to realize that my situation was dangerous Nike Air Max 90 Classic Women's and I wanted to make myself look cute. However, a month later, I was also thrown into the trash.Nike Air Max 90 Classic Black Tangerine I can sigh that I died young, and I can only live with garbage for the rest of my life.
This evening,Nike Air Max 90 Black Snake Skin Classic Ultraviolet Black a plain-clothed woman discovered me, and I was already smeared and messy. She is ecstatic,Women's Nike Air Max 90 Flyknit White Black Blue wipes me clean, really comfortable! Then I ran home.
In a dilapidated wooden house, there are "three good students",Men's Nike Air Max 90 2018 Big Logo White Tangerine "good habits" and "learning activists" on the middle of the slab. The full is full Cheap Nike Air Max 90 For Saleof awards. A little boy is doing his homework, he is pale,Michael Kors Logo Locks Golden Bracelets wearing a pair of patched sneakers on his feet. The cold wind poured in from the hole in the corner Michael Kors Logo Signature Small Black Wallets of the house, and the little boy couldn't help but hug him. "Wa,Michael Kors Hamilton Logo Large Vanilla Totes when you see a pair of shoes, it’s good, wear it!" "Too beautiful! Thank you mom!" Michael Kors Quilted Large Black Shoulder Bags The little boy kissed the mother's face and couldn't wait to try on the shoes.
I received special privileges at this home,Michael Kors Logo Large Beige Shoulder Bags and the little boy would wear me during festivals or major events at the school. Usually I Michael Kors Jet Set Multifunction Large Coffee Satchels was spotlessly clean and comfortable lying in a big shoe box to Michael Kors Jacquard Monogram Large Vanilla Satchels sleep. I feel particularly warm in this home.
Since then, I have lived for a Michael Kors Handbag long time.
I am a pair of Michael Kors Jet Set Logo Small Coffee Crossbody Bags sneakers.