DRAMeXchange - Price, Transactions, and research inside DRAM/Flash industry

It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:30 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: how to root samsung galaxy ace s5830i
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:24 pm 

Recovery is software that lets you flash a custom ROM like CyanogenMod on your phone, as well as to maintain a system level, such as backing up and restoring files nandroid. You'll have to manually install a recovery yourself if you want to do. If you have the Verizon Galaxy S4 with ME7 firmware, or AT & T Galaxy S4 with MF3 firmware, unfortunately the bootloader is locked, so you will not be able to install a custom recovery at all. Trying to install TWRP recovery like ClockworkMod or will probably turn those versions GS4 in nothing more than a shiny, expensive paperweights.

Even if a bootloader for Galaxy S4 locked, you can still achieve root with this method. You will have to enable Developer options, you can easily do by following softModder Faisal's direction. You can reach Developer options then go to Settings on your GS4 -> More over, it will be the second from the bottom. Tap on it, then make sure USB debugging is checked.

This is a one-click rooting method provided by Kingo. You can grab the computer software from a download page. The download should start within a few seconds to open the page on your root samsung galaxy ace s5830i computer. If you have another device to root, Kingo probably supports it too (but make sure to check out a list of compatible devices for reference). Once you've downloaded the file, open up and run the installer, then open up the program. Connect your Galaxy S4 on your computer with the micro-USB cable.

Post subject: Re: how to root samsung galaxy ace s5830i
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:49 pm 

I am a person with no knowledge of the technology as I am not interested in it due to which I am here for the help. I always ask my friend about the technology to whom I ask to Write Me an Essay and he helps me. Please tell me the best model of Samsung cell phone.