DRAMeXchange - Price, Transactions, and research inside DRAM/Flash industry

It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:19 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: For the MK factory in South Korea to build the bag museum
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:53 pm 

If you go to Seoul, South Korea, may have heard of "Asia's first handbag Museum," said Simone Handbag Museum.
The museum, which opened in the summer of 2012, is located in Garosu-gil, a designer store. It is housed in a 10-storey, handbag-like building, with more than 300 handbags from Europe, from the 15th century Bag has been traced back to the contemporary IT Bag.
The third floor of the building is above the museum floor, the third layer showcases modern art pioneer works, the fourth layer shows from 1500 to 1900 bags.
In these bags, not only handbags, as well as purses, as well as pockets, small purses, handbags, clutch, and even sachets. The oldest of the exhibits is a silk, made of metal from 1550 woven wallet, the youngest of the exhibits is from Celine 2012 spring and summer new handbag.
In addition, here can see more modern collections also have Alexander McQueen 2010 cortical British flag (Union Jack) clutch, a borrowed from the Antwerp fashion museum Martin Margiela glove bag, an 80s of last century Prada canvas backpack.
From these exhibits can be seen in the bag from the decorative features become useful, and then change back to decoration. Some of the old bags of expensive materials, but they do not take into account the practicality, usually for leisure and entertainment rather than for a day's work or to go out to prepare.
These bags are not on the shelf shelves, some handbags also has a human body model. In order to meet the bag effect, these human models are put on clothes, also wearing a fine wig. If you are interested, you can also enter the museum's official website to see some interesting photos, they show the museum's construction process, including its construction of venues, select the human body model, combination of mannequins and Gift Mk Handbags.
"Handbags are a very interesting topic in the context of fashion and women's sociology," says Dawn Jung, senior curator of the Simone Handbag Museum. "You can change the texture, shape and size of the history of handbag design See a lot of stories. "
Judith Clark, a professor of fashion and museology at the University of the Arts London, is the curator of the museum. In 2004, Judith Clark at the Antwerp Museum of fashion has done "illusion" (Spectres) exhibition. In 2006, she also curated the exhibition "Anna Piaggi: Fashion-ology" at the Victoria and Albert Museum.
The Simone MK Crossbody Bags Museum exhibition, Judith Clark would like to focus on human models to explain the different times of women take the bag of the habit. For example, in 1790 before and after the French Revolution, women are getting used to the bag in his hand or in the arm.
In fact, the museum by South Korea's handbag maker Simone Acc. Collection Ltd. funded to complete, to Judith Clark's curatorial budget of 1.3 million US dollars.
Simone Acc Collection Ltd. was founded in 1987, exactly, the company doing business in Korea is the original package design manufacturer (ODM) - it does not only OEM, but by the purchaser commissioned it from the design To produce single-handedly produced bags. At present, its subsidiary, Simone FC's biggest customer is Michael Kors. The company since 1992, keen to build its overseas factories in China. The same year in Guangzhou to establish the first factory, then in Guangzhou and Qingdao, respectively, a total of eight factories, until 1999 was willing to go to Indonesia to expand the factory.
It seems the Simone Handbag Museum is an interesting thing for the company that makes bags. However, it should not be so simple. Because in 2012 the museum just opened, the museum store is selling its new series 0914.
"We hope our company will not only become a global foundry for handbags, but will also become part of the global fashion industry." Simone Acc. Collection Ltd. CEO Kenny Park explains Simone's goal at his company's official website .

Post subject: Re: For the MK factory in South Korea to build the bag museum
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:01 pm 

I would guess that a man’s bag would get checked while going to a museum because what do guys need a purse or bag.
Essay Writing Service UK

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:47 pm 

Happy to know about your new work and I found quite happy and interested read about this museum. Keep up trhis effort until the final step is completed. Best wish for your work

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:48 pm 

I got very excited to know about this bag museum. I would like to know more information about this museum. Hope you will provide these details along with some photos of it? I am eagerly waiting for your updated post to get it. dish network

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:55 pm 

I would figure that a man's sack would move checked while to an exhibition hall since what do folks require a tote or pack. dissertation writer

Post subject: Sleemalax
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:31 am 

Thank you for some other informative blog.me atelie Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal means? I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:39 pm 

It’s my greatest wish to visit South Korea once in my life. Even though the rules and regulations are strict, Korea always welcomes tourists to their country. There are amazing destinations too. Hope my dream will come true soon. discover miles

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:09 pm 

Early present day Europeans wore purses for one sole motive to hold coins. Purses have been made of tender material or leather-based and were worn with the aid of guys as frequently as girls; the Scottish sporran is a survival of this practice. In the 17th century, younger girls have been taught embroidery as a vital skill for marriage; this additionally helped them make very beautiful handbags. Marketing Essay

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:53 pm 

really! special humans exceptional critiques but certainly i'm very like it your article infect i am first time studying complete article because it’s thrilling content material... maintain it up and sharing plenty. Deadpool Jacket

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:13 pm 

This is the first time that I heard about Asia's first handbag Museum. I don’t know the specialty of this museum. Is the construction is over or any other problems in the construction. I think this is a historical museum and has some properties. makeup by Cory film makeup artist