DRAMeXchange - Price, Transactions, and research inside DRAM/Flash industry

It is currently Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:22 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: BATTLE On your BRANDS: THOMAS SABO KARMA BEADS VERSUS PANDORA ESSENCE
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:46 pm 

BATTLE On your BRANDS: THOMAS SABO KARMA BEADS VERSUS PANDORA ESSENCE

You may or may not be aware, but jewellery brand thomas sabo australia have just launched a new range of modular charm jewellery - entitled Karma Beads. The concept struck me as more similar around the new Pandora Essence collection, which made its debut last November, than to traditional Pandora Moments range. Consequently, I thought it might be fun to compare the two brands and see which came out on top!

This post is something of an experiment for me, as I don’t normally feature other brands for the blog. However, I don’t own a Pandora Essence bracelet, so I’m not particularly biased in that way. ^^ I’m going to compare the two brands in a number of categories and decide the winner in each category - the brand having the most categories is simply the winner!

Both, while being fashion items, have a core spiritual/emotional concept underpinning their ranges. thomas sabo australia sale describe the Karma collection as a celebration while using ‘beautiful things in life’, representing a positive attitude towards all that life throws at us. Their focal bead, for example, is called The Wheel of Karma and represents ‘personal, inner balance.

Through the other hand, pandora sale online suggest that Essence charms should represent the most intimate and important values that represent you as a person - whether that be joy, wellness, strength or confidence, etc. It’s about ‘personal expression and emotional connection’, according at the company’s description from the Essence collection.

I have to say that I’ve never been overly keen on Pandora’s Essence marketing, especially as it extends with very look with the charms, which enjoy the value they represent inscribed on them. (However, I’ll admit that I find that their advertising in general is just a bit in recent top, and I’d love to see them tone down some of your respective sugary sweetness.) Overall, I find the fact Karma range is a bit less saccharine in their ideology. Furthermore, I still have concerns as to your longevity of the Essence concept - how many values can they represent, ultimately?

pandora sale australia Essence offer a number of abstract designs, focusing on using colour and texture to represent the value each charm is supposed to represent. Unlike the Moments range, they do not offer traditional ‘charm’ designs; the charms represent a colour, a sense, an idea.

About the other hand, looking on top of the Thomas Sabo range, you will find there's great spectrum of designs, ranging from sweet floral pieces to more Gothic skull designs. There are a couple of pieces in Karma range that I think are incredible - especially this Brit Bead.