DRAMeXchange - Price, Transactions, and research inside DRAM/Flash industry

It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:33 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: The Adidas Adizero Boston 6 is an uptempo neutral shoe that feels best at faster paces
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:31 pm 

The Adidas Adizero Boston 6 is an uptempo neutral shoe that feels best at faster paces

That is my third version among the adidas schuhe sale Boston series, and whilst they changed over to a Boost midsole material it was pretty much game over. That is an incredibly straight-forward and well made uptempo neutral shoe which experienced runners will really enjoy.

Some significant updates were made this time around including a more substantial upper including a lower achilles notch towards the heel cup, adidas schuhe damen but overall definitely the same shoe that Boston lovers were definitely wearing for three years now. The Boston 6 really could possibly be the counterpart to our Adizero Tempo, a shoe that provides some medial posting for runners with slight over-pronation. Appear doorstep encourage runners with stability needs to look in that direction, as the Boston 6 really does work best for neutral runners or those with precisely the most minor stability needs. Overall, the Boston 6 remains in the same vein the main reason that fifth version, marked by semi-firm cushioning, a racing last, which includes fairly narrow fit through the forefoot.

In the market industry it is my opinion a Boston 6 competes against other uptempo shoes like of the Nike LunarTempo, the New Balance Zante v2, and HOKA One One Clayton, all of which can be neutral shoes designed for faster paced running and weigh less than 9 ounces. The Boston 6 definitely contains the firmest feel ?n the bunch, especially in the forefoot. While many runners prefer this semi-firm feel, this looking to get a softer forefoot feel should look elsewhere.

In fact it is hard to believe if the Boston 6 weighs in at 8.8 ounces even though the feel using the shoe is much lighter. adidas schuhe damen sale Extraordinary immediately impressed within the top notch materials Adidas has used inside model to increase durability and ride. Most notably, Adidas makes a significant upgrade for your mesh around the toe box using knitted CoolEver mesh this was pliable and accommodating rather when compared to somewhat brittle, thinner mesh they’ve used in the past.

The highlight of many Adizero Boston 6 really stands out as a Boost midsole cushioning. This midsole material, comprised of compressed TPU pellets, holds up over 500 miles and I think its the most durable EVA foam with the market. In fact, I’m still wearing a pair of Boston 5s that I aquired over a year ago and they still have life inside them. This firmer cushioning also allows for more protection over rough surfaces, and I’ve enjoyed trail runs in the Boston 6 without sacrificing my feet in the errant rock.

The midsole feel is complimented by means of the superb road traction of a Continental rubber outsole. Again, made to last, this rubber seems to grip even better on wet roads where other uptempo shoes might leave you feeling vulnerable through turns. All of these features really make the heel-toe transition in the Boston 6 very smooth, and fast paced running through this shoe is a pure joy. I seemed to be actually surprised just how smooth this transition felt throughout the 10mm heel to toe drop.

As stated before, adidas schuhe herren sale there is some structural support in the midsole from Adidas’ Torsion system which allows the forefoot and midfoot to move independently. I’ve always had a love/hate relationship with this thermoplastic unit which sits in the midfoot area for your outsole, but most runners appreciate the increased feeling of control and firmness in an otherwise very flexible shoe.