DRAMeXchange - Price, Transactions, and research inside DRAM/Flash industry

It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:23 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: The hometown is in the countryside
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:12 am 

The hometown is in the countryside, there is no city hustle and bustle, no city is magnificent, but it still attracts me.n the endless fields, countless seedlings are playing, reflecting the meandering streams, whispering. In the afternoon, a few Hanging on the wheat, they danced easily; hanging on the treetops, they floated lightly; hanging in the country world, we accepted their feeding. At night, the door world is dark Cheap Cigarettes, and the only red lanterns radiate brilliance. I feel that the lights are bright at the moment. The ancient tree is also quite interesting to talk about the playful words, and the mountains should be with you How Much Is A Carton Of Newports, the scene is really beautiful, full of vitality. I am in the courtyard, there is no noise, the red lanterns are smashing their eyes, the little hairy children who don��t understand the world stare at me, the breeze blows back and forth, I have a feeling that I can��t tell you--like The feeling of a paradise.Tick--arrival--" it rained again, and the rain came fierce. Hit the wheat, the wheat was afraid to pull down the head; hit the treetops Online Cigarettes, and the branches immediately horrified Cigarettes Online. The piece of bamboo forest in front of me is not at the moment, "silk--" sounds. At this time, mountains, water, wheat, bamboo... painted a beautiful picture Marlboro Cigarettes Online. The rain accompanies it, the wind dances with it, a lively world!e weather is fine and the earth is bright. Sadness, uneasiness, irritability... All are washed away, and the re-owned is the joy and refreshment from the heart. Although the scenery of the home is ordinary, it does not have a rustic flavor.