DRAMeXchange - Price, Transactions, and research inside DRAM/Flash industry

It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:03 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Lena Waithe Received Sneakers for Her Engagement Instead of a Ring
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:54 am 

On the latest episode of Complex's Sneaker Shopping, host Joe La Puma hits up Stadium Goods in New York City with Emmy adidas sko mænd award winning actress, screen writer, and producer Lena Waithe.During the interview, Waithe talks about growing up in Chicago during the Jordan era, her love for Spike Lee's Do the Right Thing, why she thinks the Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 is the most comfortable shoe she has ever worn. She also explained how she received engagement sneakers from her fiance instead of a ring.

"adidas sko tilbud For me, I don't always love the way [women's sneakers] are made. Sometimes they skimp on some of the design and also I feel like a lot of the shoes they make for women are out of 1953 with the pink, and the purples, and the pastels," she said. "Women want to be just as fly as the dudes and I think I hear that complaint a lot from women.""I wear men's sneakers because that's just how I get down. No shade, but I'm just not a fan of having pink on my sneakers."For the full interview and to see what pairs Waithe walked away with, check out the entire episode above.