DRAMeXchange - Price, Transactions, and research inside DRAM/Flash industry

It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:57 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: nesh Chandimal. Alastair Cook unleased a scoop at Lords Hoowever, it
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 11:18 am 

Henrik Stenson felt his time had come to win a major title after holding off the challenge of Phil Mickelson to win The Open on a breathtaking final day at Royal Troon. Trent Murphy Jersey . The inspired Swede produced a record-breaking performance to come out on top in a sensational shootout with Phil Mickelson on Sunday. Final leaderboard The 145th Open His final stroke of the major masterpiece was a 20-foot birdie putt on the 18th hole that tumbled into the cup on the last turn. His 10th birdie of the round gave him an eight-under 63 to match Johnny Miller in the 1973 US Open at Oakmont for the lowest closing round by a major champion. Stensons 72-hole total of 264 also eclipsed the previous best in a major set by David Toms in the 2001 US PGA and was three lower than the previous Open record set by Greg Norman at Sandwich in 1993.I felt like it was my time, said the 40-year-old, who admitted that the confidence boosting win at the BMW International Open in June played a huge part in his turnaround of fortunes.I think the win in Germany I had a couple weeks ago was huge to get one over the finish line. Stenson looks back at his round that was the joint lowest ever at The Open You feel the pressure coming in and with not having won for a while, that always kind of builds up. It was great to get that win there. That definitely helped this week, and I felt that extra confidence was going to be huge for me coming into this week. I just played some great golf. For some reason, I felt like this is my time, and it was. Its a dream come true. The Ryder Cup and the Open Championship were the big early memories I had so to sit here with this trophy is pretty amazing. Its a dream come true. The Ryder Cup and the Open Championship were the big early memories I had so to sit here with this trophy is pretty amazing. Henrik Stenson Mickelson hit a superb approach to the par-five 16th, but after his eagle putt agonisingly slipped across the front of the hole, Stenson holed from four feet for birdie - having missed the green with his second - to remain two ahead with two to play and he felt that hole was vital in his quest to become champion.The putt on 16 was huge. I mean, Phil missed his eagle putt, so it looked like it was going to go in, and I expect him to make every putt; you have to. And it just snuck by and Im standing over a five-footer down the hill to keep it to a head. That was a very important putt to make, he said. Best of the Open Zone Dustin Johnson features in the best from The Open Zone at Royal Troon An historic 62 was even on the cards after a superb tee shot on the 17th, but after missing the birdie attempt there, Stenson made no such mistake on the 18th to bring a fitting end to an astonishing day.It hasnt quite sunk in yet but Im very happy, the Ryder Cup star added. Im very proud of the way I played. It was a great match with Phil. I knew he wasnt going to back down at any point, and in a way that makes it easier for myself. Stenson shot a final round 63 to win The Open, his first major championship, as he edged out Phil Mickelson in a thrilling final round I knew I had to keep on pushing, keep on giving myself birdie chances and he wasnt going to give it to me, so I had to pull away. Im just delighted I managed to do that with a couple of birdies at the right time on the final stretch. Watch The US PGA Championship & then the Ryder Cup from Hazeltine live on Sky Sports - your proud new home of The Open Also See: Stunning Stenson wins Open Final round as it happened Best of The Open Zone Royal Troon leaderboard Darrell Green Redskins Jersey . -- Hee Young Park topped the leaderboard at 8 under Friday in the suspended second round of the Kingsmill Championship. Earnest Byner Womens Jersey .com) - The Winnipeg Jets got over one hurdle by snapping their longest losing streak of the season. http://www.redskinsapparelsshop.com/russ-grimm-redskins-jersey-c-20/ . Louis Cardinals pitcher Jaime Garcia will have surgery on his left shoulder this week and is expected to miss the rest of the season.Does Alastair Cook have designs on winning back his place in Englands one-day setup? It looked that way at Lords as the Test skipper went into limited-overs mode shortly before declaring against Sri Lanka with his charges having carved out a lead of 361.First, Cook swatted Shaminda Eranga over midwicket for his 11th Test match six and then unfurled a Jos Buttler-esque scopp shot that looped just out of reach of wicketkeeper Dinesh Chandimal. Alastair Cook unleased a scoop at Lords Hoowever, it probably wont be enough to convince Trevor Bayliss and his fellow England selectors to break up the Jason Roy-Alex Hales opening partnership for the five-match ODI series against Sri Lanka!Cook is highly unlikely to be in that squad but you can find out who is when the names are released on Monday. Clinton Portis Redskins Jersey. Then catch each of the five ODIs, plus the sides T20I clash, live on Sky Sports, starting with the opening ODI at Trent Bridge from 1.30pm, Tuesday, June 21 on Sky Sports 2. Also See: Fixtures/results Live cricket on Sky Get Sky Sports Cricket videos Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '